D.I.Y Hand Sanitiser
The best way to clean your hands and prevent the spread of germs is to wash them frequently for 30 seconds with soap and warm water. But, for hygiene on-the-go, a hand sanitiser is a fast and easy alternative.
• 1/3 cup of aloe vera gel
• 1 tbsp of tap water
• 2/3 cup of isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol)
• 3 drops Lemon Pure Essential Oil
• 3 drops Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
• 3 drops Rosemary Pure Essential Oil
These oils have been traditionally used in aromatherapy for their natural antibacterial action to improve the performance of this product.
1. Mix ingredients together in a bowl until well combined
2. Transfer the sanitiser to a small pump or spray bottle
3. Shake well before each use
4. Rub formula onto your hands & let them dry completely