3 Ways to Create Ambience in the Bedroom
If you’re looking for new ways to set the mood for romance, you may need to put in more effort to get into full relaxation mode in order to unwind. Create a relaxing ambience in the bedroom to make things extra calm and soothing for your partner. With the help of Pure Essential Oils from In Essence, you’ll be able to make things extra special.
Pure essential oils are a natural way to engage the senses. Create an aromatic ambiance in the room by diffusing your chosen essential oils or incorporate them into a massage once safely added to a carrier oil. We suggest to blend 12ml of carrier oil with 6 drops of Pure Essential Oils.
- Neroli: A settling blend for the mind, body, and spirit that encourages you to switch off and relax.
- Ylang Ylang: Regarded as a helpful aphrodisiac, this exotic oil is best used in small doses to calm and strengthen the inner being.
- Sandalwood: This healing and cleansing oil offers a woody yet sensual aroma that helps to lift the spirit, encourage self-acceptance and open the heart.
- Patchouli: Assists with tension and stress to calm the mind and body, opening the heart and heightening the senses.
- Cedarwood: Providing soothing and harmonising properties, this oil helps to release negative feelings and encourage bouts of confidence during times of stress.
Set the scene by using one the In Essence Ultrasonic Diffusers to release aromatic properties of the oils to create ambience in the room. The Stone Ultrasonic Diffuser offers 9 LED colour light options, enabling you to enhance your space and create a romantic ambience through relaxed lighting. We also recommend using the red light option on your diffuser as this light source encourages the brain to prepare for the night ahead by setting you up for a good night’s sleep.
Create a Soundtrack
Just like the use of particular pure essential oils, music is a powerful and potent aphrodisiac that has been scientifically proven to encourage romance throughout a number of studies. Add a range of relaxing songs that you both love to a playlist and enjoy them when the time feels right. In any situation, the songs that you listen to can have a huge impact on your overall mood, and it’s no different when you’re spending time with a loved one.
Set the scene through the power of a well-staged environment by incorporating these three key things in order to relax the mind, body and spirit.